New Client Process
Complimentary Introduction Meeting
Prior to our introduction we will let you know what documents to bring. During our initial meeting you will be able to ask as many questions as you like about us and our firm and we will get to know you, your family, and your financial situation. A typical topic discussed at this time is compensation for services provided by AJH Wealth Management. Services are provided based on one or a combination of the following:
- Fee charged based upon investment portfolio size. (This is most common).
- Individual transaction commissions.
- Flat fee financial planning.
- Financial advice provided on an hourly basis.
At the completion of this discussion we will schedule a follow-up meeting.
Complimentary Follow-Up Meeting
After the introduction meeting we will perform a thorough analysis of your financial picture. During our follow-up meeting we will present to you a comprehensive “plan of action” tailored to your goals and objectives. It is at this time we will also discuss the costs to you if you implement our plan, unless you had decided to pay for services on an hourly or flat fee basis prior to the follow-up meeting.
If you decide to have your investments under our direct management, we will take every step to ensure that the account(s) transition to our firm is as seamless as possible. Once all of the required paperwork is signed we will take care of the rest. We will keep you posted along the way as assets move from existing to new accounts.
After the transition is complete, your investment plan will be implemented. We will ensure that you are comfortable with your new statements and reports. We also offer the following complimentary services:
- Checking (for both IRAs and non-IRAs).
- Capability to electronically move money (on demand or automatically periodically) to/from your bank account to/from your new account(s), including IRA’s if necessary.
- Paperless delivery of statements, prospectuses, and tax documents.
- Establish Internet access and connection to our mobile app.
Periodic Reviews and Plan Progress Updates
At your timetable—quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or whenever you like—we are available to discuss your portfolio and ways we may be able to improve our service to you.